Centralise your data and services
The Cloud provides secure communication with your fleet of smart objects
Gain an overview of your equipment
The Cloud centralises data and services
Make sure your equipment is working by detecting any faults as early as possible.
Carry out updates and reconfigurations remotely on a large scale.
MASS DATA PROCESSING
Generate statistical analyses based on measurements sourced from your equipment.
CROSS-REFERENCE YOUR DATA
Incorporate data from third-party services (e.g weather conditions, network status).
For viewing contextual information about the service or taking control of your equipment remotely.
Terabee People Counting
automatic counting of people present in buildings.
Unique proprietary recognition and counting technology
Monitoring of individual rooms and transit points
Graphs of historical and real-time counts
Strong privacy guarantees
The Cloud in your smart object project
An IoT Cloud consists of a set of interconnected software components, each providing a specific function
Device Management : control your fleet of smart objects
Device Management includes all the functions essential for the smooth administration of your equipment :
- Dynamic inventory: declarative or automated provisioning, product identification, authentication and life cycle monitoring
- Connectivity supervision: status monitoring, communication history
- Remote configuration: monitoring and changing settings
- Remote software updates: firmware and modules
- Remote control: commands and responses
- Troubleshooting support: application debugging, activity log
A word from Charly
“At the crossroads of hardware and software, the Internet of Things is a vast and fascinating field. Technological advances are put to use by businesses and processes every single day, to invent the services and working methods of the present and the future.”
1 mot de Charly
CTO Cloud et Mobile
“A la rencontre du hardware et du software, l’Internet des Objets est un vaste sujet passionnant où chaque jour les avancées technologiques se mettent au service des métiers et processus, pour inventer les services et méthodes de travail d’aujourd’hui et de demain.”
Charly, CTO Cloud et Mobile
Microsoft Azure, AWS, OVH…
Java / Spring Boot
NodeJS / Go
Python / C#.Net
Database (SQL et NoSQL)
Messages bus (Kafka, MQTT, AMQP)
UX / UI design
HTML / CSS
Monitoring: Prometheus / Grafana
Continuous deployment: GitlabCI, Ansible
Infrastructure as code: Terraform
Orchestration: Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
Security (Public Key Infrastructure)
Edge (Azure IoT Edge)
Network (load balancing, élasticité)
A gateway between your smart objects and your Cloud
- A scalable open-source solution
- Customisable business modules
Microsoft Edge computing
Boost the performance of your smart objects with the Microsoft Azure solution.
- Edge IoT moves the workload to the edge of the network.
- Your devices react to changes and to data transfers more quickly
- Use your IoT devices even when they are offline.
I have a smart object project
Choosing your cloud solution
Several criteria need to be taken into account when choosing your cloud platform:
– maturity (and permanence),
– support for standards,
To find out more,